CRM end-user adoption has always been one of the main issues that have experienced by companies and sales teams. There are a lot of hurdles and workarounds but the main issues always lie in ease of use and manual data entry.
Training and incentives have always worked but adding a bridge or some sort of CRM Data Entry Software has proven to clearly increase data quality and eventually increase productivity and sales performance.
Hey DAN (formerly Dial-A-Note) is the first Voice to CRM solution that combines technology and intelligence.
P.O. Box 5182
Greenwich, CT 06831
- Data Entry: an ongoing challenge for CRM usersOctober 8, 2021 - 11:55 am
- CRM User Adoption – Common MistakesOctober 1, 2021 - 10:02 am
- How to efficiently manage sales follow-upsSeptember 24, 2021 - 11:00 am
- CRM Integrations that help Boost Workflow Productivity in 2021September 17, 2021 - 12:16 pm
- The Benefits of having a Hands-free CRMSeptember 10, 2021 - 9:30 am