CRM end-user adoption has always been one of the main issues that have experienced by companies and sales teams. There are a lot of hurdles and workarounds but the main issues always lie in ease of use and manual data entry.
Training and incentives have always worked but adding a bridge or some sort of CRM Data Entry Software has proven to clearly increase data quality and eventually increase productivity and sales performance.
Hey DAN (formerly Dial-A-Note) is the first Voice to CRM solution that combines AI technology and human intelligence resulting in a fast and accurate CRM entry giving sales professionals more selling time.
P.O. Box 5182
Greenwich, CT 06831
- How Covid-19 Affected the CRM LandscapeMay 17, 2023 - 11:31 am
- Data Entry Outsourcing ExplainedApril 15, 2022 - 9:00 am
- CRM Data Entry Software vs as a Service – which is betterMarch 11, 2022 - 10:00 am
- How to improve Customer Experience using CRMMarch 4, 2022 - 8:57 am
- Outsourcing CRM Data EntryFebruary 25, 2022 - 9:53 am